Thursday, November 18, 2010

So...What Happens Now?

Hello World, it's me Jade.  And, apparently, I have a blog.  Although I'm not quite sure why as no one is likely to read it, so the whole creation of it makes little sense.  But, why not?

You see, the thing is, I'm trying to be a writer.  I'm actually in the process of writing a book now.  Who knows if it's actually a good book, or just a mental dump of all the random things I think about on a daily basis.  But, in less than a month I'll be 27 and I'm working a job that pays all of my bills, but doesn't really interest me, living in a city that takes just about twenty minutes to drive through, and I'm single, which means I have a lot of time on my hands.  Right now you're thinking, "so what, we got problems, too".  Still, I'm tired of complaining about all of the things I don't do, and writing is about the easiest (and most difficult) thing I can accomplish without needing money.  So, maybe it's not so crazy to think that maybe by the time I'm a month shy of turning 28, I'll be an author.  Maybe I'll still be single and in a small city, but I'll at least have a new title to add to my dusty degrees.

So...what happens now?

Now, I create a blog that might gain followers if I actually put out that book.  Or, it might just be me, putting down thoughts that swirl through my head and out into the solar system, sling-shotting past the sun and gliding into the universe.  Either way, it's better than nothing, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment